Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Go mojo!




I've had so much fun scrapping the last couple of days! I just have felt a bit of mojo there and had to take advantage of it!! :)
The first one... BLUSH was done very freestyle... which is very different for me! I think I kinda like it... but it's not something I'll do all the time! It was fun to do though!
The second one... "darling" was done using Fancy Pants rubons... MAN I love that stuff!!! I'm so in love with their goodies right now! and I really enjoyed doing this page! I applied their rubons to their chipbaord and it turned out so cool!!
Anyway... gotta go! Rolls in the oven that I don't wanna burn!!
Sent in my stuff to Fancy Pants.... and waiting to hear from ICS!! Time will tell!!!

1 comment:

  1. Very clever technique using the rubns ON the chipboard- it looks great! Good idea :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!