Monday, March 10, 2008

On to Round 5!

I know... I haven't updated in a bit! Shame on me!! Here's the latest... I've made it thru to Round 5 in the So you think you can scrap at the www.ittybittyscrapshack.com!! I am having SO much fun with it!! I am so pleased with the LO I created this week... for Round 4! Here it is!The requirements were...
Use paint in a unique way
Use stitching
Use fabric (ribbon, lace etc)
use chipboard

I think this is one of my favorite LO's!! I adore that pic of DS!!

I already have the LO done for Round 5 too! It requires us to create a non square LO and to use 25 of one embelishment! I couldn't wait to do this one... so it's finished! I'll load it tomorrow!
Voting takes place Friday and Sat... feel free to come by and vote for me! :)

I'll try and update with some other news and projects soon!! Thanks for visiting! :)

2 comments:

  1. i love this one Tina!!!! it looks like something i would do. it is faboulous anyways

    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. not sure why the rest of my post is not there there was something after the anyways .... but i don't remember anymore but it had something to do with good luck on your voting and i really love your work, a lot!!!! to me you are one of the most talented scrappers out there .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!