Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Round 5 LO

Here is the LO I created for the Round 5 challenge! Create a non square LO and use 25+ of any embellie! Mine was bling...
After this round... the top 3 compete in a final challenge to see who the first place winner is!! Everyone of the 5 are amazing!! I have grown so much in this contest!! I wish them all the best of luck!! Each and every one of them deserves to win!! I'm just thrilled to be among them, and to be in the top 5!

Here are a few other LO's I've done recently... some DT stuff! :) Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. wow wow wow. these are stunning LO's!! I've enjoyed checking out your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:40 PM

    love the layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your LO's are AWESOME!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!