Saturday, March 14, 2009

Day 19

Scrappiness!!! Yep, been scrapping! I have 2 more LO's from the Scrapbook Sussies March kit to share!! Once again, different style for me... but so much fun to play with!!
I also finished my acrylic mini book! YAY! I'll share once it's photographed!!



Nothing exciting to share today... Dh and the 2 oldest kids were gone all afternoon and evening... I got a nap and to scrap! Yay!! For that i'm thankful today!

I also just found out I'll be the guest Designer at Paws for April! Yay!!!

Thanks for dropping by!!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:56 PM

    congrats on the guest dt, i love these layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two completely unique and wonderful pages. Congrats on the GDT hook up. So well deserved.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!