Monday, May 18, 2009

Mon Ame Memories April kit

Alright, so i'm a bit late sharing this with you... but here it is!! :)Tha Pril kit from Mon Ame Memories... The fabulous kit that Cady created was full of MME Bloom and Grow goodies! i had fun with this kit! It's not colors I would have chosen, and that's exactly what I need to get out of my comfort zone!! Thanks Cady!! I had a great time creating these! Check the rest of the Desigh teams work out here... amazing!!
So, without further adu, my 3 LO's using the Kit!! I still have a minibook in the works! :)












1 comment:

  1. love those pps too hun!!!And you did well.Love your creativity and the shapes you used to add layers on your los!i am drooling on your butterfly hun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!