Wednesday, May 06, 2009

RAK winner ,LO and stuff!

i want to congradulate Tessah!! You win the Earth Day RAK!!! I have your address, so be on the lookout for some scrappy mail!!

Secondly, here is the page i created for the MAM NSD crop! We each designed a class, and they were all awesome! Mine was on stamping! I'm not... let me rephrase... WAS not a big stamper. But after doing this LO and this class, I fell in love with stamps!! I think I'll be investing in more, AND using the ones i have!! I used an older Basic Grey collection for this page... a CHRISTMAS collection at that! LOL! But I LOVE this line! To check out the class, go here!


Other stuff... i think I'm evolving as a scrapper... I'm starting to find my style... for now! I think I will always enjoy doing simple LO's with lots of white space... but lately I've been LOVING the distressing! I will never be a vintage scrapper, but I really enjoy the aged look... I don't think I'll ever stick to one particular style! I love trying new things way too much! :)

Thanks for visiting! I'll be posting the May kir for Scrapbook Sussies and the work I did with them soon too!! It was SUCH a fun kit!! As always! So, until then... Happy Scrapping!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Tessah!!! Woohoo!!!

    Also, just want to let you know Tina that your LO rocks! I love all the stamping technique you shared at MAM, I rarely use my stamps because I dont know how too. Thanks sweetie

    LG

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love this lo hun!!!And you are a very flexible scrapper..everything works for you..love the stamping and the stitching too!im so excited to see your distressing style too..and the kits of Scrapbook Sussies really rock..cant wait to see what you do with them.Hugs hun!!!

    P.S.Thanks for the RAKKKKK!!!!YOU RAWK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This page is just beautiful. Glad to hear we've got another convert to the stamping world!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!