Thursday, August 06, 2009

Mon Ame Memories July Reveal

Talk about working backwords eh? LOL! Well, call it what you like, I call it finished! hehehe!

Now, to be honest, when I seen the papers in this kit, i thought I was going to struggle to make them work for my style... but ya knw what? i did all 3 of these projects in one morning! WTH? i think that's a new record for me! And I like them!! LOL! I still have a minibook that I'm making with some more of the stuff... cause I hardly used anything on these pages!!

Anyway, here is the kit... it used October Afternoons Road Map line... I know, many of you LOVE this line, but I thought I'd struggle... come to find out, I LOVE IT TOO! :)


And here are my projects...
Sights of Home: This photo was taken on the ferry ride to PEI... my home, where i grew up. This pic bring me back... and I just had to scrap it. Kept it very simple... but I LOVED working with the Bazill swiss Dots cardstock! A new addiction I can see!!
Destination FUN: Had fun with this LO... i used the grid paper ro help keep my 2 inch distressed squares straight... Like the simple business of this page.
This Journey of Life: Ithink this is my fav of the 3... NOT because it is of me! LOL! But I had fun with the design here... and the journaling is SO what I've been feeling right now... I just gotta suck it up! :)

So there you have it! I am officially caught up! YAY!!! Now i have a FUN sketch by the talented Cindy Stevens to work on for the Capture These Sketches reveal on Friday!! It's August, so we have a NEW sponsor! You will REALLY want to get in on the winnings this month! So come on by on Friday for our reveal!!

Once again, Thanks for dropping by and Happy Scrapping!!

1 comment:

  1. Tina, I'm just lovin' these pages...very different but totally cool!! FAB job

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!