Thursday, September 17, 2009

As promised...

Here are 2 new LO's I've been working on!!
First is the LO for Capture These Sketches... it's the sketch by Amanda and was SO fun to work with! It looked like it'd make such a beautiful girly LO! Well... that's SO not where it ended up! LOL! Here is my very NON girly LO I did with it! LOL!
Journaling reads: I thought I was going to have heart failure when I seen you come around the corner of the cottage on this 4 wheeler!! you were in your gloty! you just loved it! Kept trying to drive away every time Camden tried to get in!! Scared me to death!!

We were visiting at a friends cottage for the first time and he discovered this... hereally did well driving it, but i was SOOOO nervous at first!! LOL! And me with 3 boys! EEK! LOL!

I once again got to use the Gelatins Asian Garden stamps on this. Was determined not to just do the same idea as I did last week... but it worked so well! LOL! 3 colors of grass... blue clouds on pop dots and glittered. Birdie cut out and popped... Added my own sun to complete the look! Another fun sketch and fun week with the stamps!!
This second LO was done just for fun! Loved these papers and have been hoarding them... it was TIME to pull them out and put them to use! Love the result! :) And yes... that is more STAMPING that you see!! The journaling spot is stamped using Autumn Leaves stamo from Walmart! Great buy for this one and another one in the pkg! I'm SO enjoying stamping now! :)


Thanks for stopping by!!! I'll have another LO to post on Friday for Capture These Sketches... and this week we are working with MY sketch!!! YAY!
See you then! Happy Scrapping!!

3 comments:

  1. Love the layouts Tina! Very creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the John Deer title!! awesome layouts girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute and CUTE! All your stamping is simply FANTASTIC

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!