Sunday, June 27, 2010

Extra Special

Hey all! Summer is now officially here! School is out! WAHOO! No more lunches, catching the bus, schedules... I'd say no more early mornings but the baby may not go along with that one! :)

Today I have a project to share with you using some FABULOUS Crate Paper!! Yep, they have a Design Team Call going on right now, so it's a great time to be using their AWESOME products, don't ya think? :) Love their stuff... so unique and so versatile! :)

I also used some of the LETTERBOX STAMPS from MyStampBox on this one as well! This is my last project for MyStampBox... but of course I'll still be using their fabulous stamps!!

EXTRA SPECIAL
I did this page to remind my only daughter that being the only girl in our family makes her extra special! She wanted this last baby to be a girl SOO badly... but when she realized that it was not and that we are not having any more... she was a bit disappointed to say the least. Being the only girl amongst 4 boys gives her a very special place, and just makes her EXTRA SPECIAL!
Here is a closeup of the stamping... I used the LETTERBOX stamp set. I added some stickles to them to give it some extra PIZAZZ! They are also raised using Helmar's 1/2 inch round Zapdots. Had fun making this banner...
As you can tell in this shot, I used the Helmar Zapdots in more places than just the title! I loved raising my patterned paper as well as my photo using them! For my fussy cutting I used the Helmar Liquid Scrap Dots to give some dimension to the outside edges of my flowers. This works so awesomely! (not a word... but it works! :) )
So there you have it!! An Extra Special page for my Extra Special girl!! Thanks for stopping by!!
Until next time... Happy Scrapping!!
~Tina~
Supplies:
Crate Paper PP, Chipboard accents and diecut stickers, MyStampBox Stamps, Ranger stickles and liquid pearls, American Crafts thickers, Around The Block Paper ribbon, Prima Pearls, Helmar Liquid Scrap Dots, Helmar 1/2 inch round Zapdots, Helmar Premium Craft Glue

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous LO for that extra specils daughter of yours:-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this page!! love the papers, all the embellishments & the design. And that photo is so cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely, I really love all the dimension!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!