Saturday, June 19, 2010

It's SUMMERTIME BABY!!

WHOOT! Well, it's not OFFICIALLY summer, but it SURE felt like it today! It was HOT out!! Summer is officially 2 days away... but bah humbug on that! I say it's summertime now! LOL!!!

Anywho... I'm not here to argue with the calender! But I DO have a page to share with you! I created it for the Helmar USA blog. This week were featured Kiki Arts! Their papers are so unique, bright and funky! Once I settled on a paper and a theme for my page, the rest came together so easy! The Momenta cardstock was great for this, and their alpha's?... to DIE for! I'll be ordering lots more of these!
CUTE AS A BUG

I LOVE using ribbon now... wasn't a big fan before, as i always had to stitch it down. No more!! The Helmar 450 quickdry is all I need! Seriously... the pleats in my ribbon on this page were made completely using the 450! And they hold! No wet marks on the ribbon, and no letting go! I'm SO pumped over this! 450 and ribbon were a match made in heaven! :)

I also had fun with the Jillibean Soup journaling sprouts! I cut the small ones apart and used them as a funky edge! Then another big one on the top for my journaling... I KNOW!! I can hardly believe it either... a page WITHOUT journaling strips!! Sheesh!! What will i do next!?!? LOL!Do you SEE those ladybugs? They are a stamp from Bella BLVD! I had so much fun with these! I stamped them using red ink onto cream cardstock. Then I used my Sharpee to color in the black parts. After cutting it out and adding them to my page using the 1/2 inch black round Zapdots by Helmar, I added a layer of sparkle using Stickles! They are SO much fun! They aren't so sparkly IRL... it's just the angle of the camera... but these little bugs are now my friend! :)

These pics are of my second to youngest son... I just love them... he's as cute as.... well... as cute as a bug! :)

Thanks for dropping by!
Until Next time... HAPPY SCRAPPING!

Supplies:
Helmar 450 Quickdry, Helmar Primium craft glue, Helmar 1/2 inch round black Zap Dots, Helmar Quickfix Adhesive Runner, Kiki Arts patterned paper , Purple Cow Cutting Mouse, Momenta Cardstock and alpha stickers, Jillibean soup journaling sprouts, assorted ribbon, Bella BLVD stamp, Ranger Stickles

2 comments:

  1. This is just adorable, Tina. What a great color combo and LOVE the journaling sprout border!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so adorable - love those ladybugs and pleated ribbon :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!