Friday, October 01, 2010

Scrap Within Reach Sketch!

Hello everyone! i have SO many new projects to share... but i will start with this one for now! I'll be back later with some more!! Here's a quick post...

I haven't used a sketch in ages to create a page! So, This month I decided to play along with the sketch challenge at SCRAP WITHIN REACH! Isn't this a fun sketch? Here is the page I created with the Afternoon Tea line from them!
The Sister You Never Had
This is my daughter and my great neice... there are just over 2 years between them, but they get along so well!!
Thanks for stopping by! I'll be bacl later with more!!
Until Then, Happy Scrapping!!
~Tina~

1 comment:

  1. This is just too cute. I really like what you did with that punch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!