Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Thank you to Simply Renee

Today my last post went live on the Simply Renee Clip-It-Up blog! I have so completely enjoyed my time on this fabulous team! Thanks so much to Renee and the team for their generosity and for giving me this fabulous opportunity! I am looking forward to seeing the talent brought on with the next design team!
In my blog post, I have another video... This one is of my clip it up and how I stire it and use it. It's not great quality... I have a hard time watching my own video's because I'm so critical of myself... and i hate hearing my own voice! LOL! But if you can stand to hear it, feel free to check it out on the Simply Renee blog!
I would like to share with you the project I created for the blog post. I also shared it on the Magistical Memories blog, since it uses the cute little chipboard clouds designed by Amy Teets!
REFLECTIONS from 2010
Supplies: Patterned paper (October Afternoon, Pink Paislee) Alpha (October Afternoon, Cosmo Cricket, Pink Paislee) Felt Embellies (Sassafras Lass) Tag (Tim Holtz) Journaling Spots and mini shaped paper (Jenni Bowlin) Journaling card (My Minds Eye)chipboard clouds (Magistical Memories) Flower (Maya Road) Acrylic star, chipboard arrows (Heidi Swapp) Butterfly sticker (Glitz) Border Punch (Martha Stewart) Template (Crafters Workshop) Premium Craft Glue, Quickfix Adhesive runner (Helmar)

I was wanting to do a page that kind of wrapped up our year... and once I got going thru my photo's on the computer, I decided to choose one thing from each month to document on here. It could not be a birthday... so here is a photo from each month. The journaling is around the outside done by hand... GASP! I know, no journaling strips! LOL!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I want you to know how much I appreciate each of you and how encouraging your comments are! Keep it up and I'll try and improve my tips, techniques and perhaps throw in a video or 2 along the way...
Until next time...
Happy Scrapping!
~TINA~

6 comments:

  1. Thank you Tina for being on our Design Team!
    I appreciate all the time and talent that went into all your projects.
    We appreciate your support for our products and for us as a team here at Simply Renee.
    I hope you continue to share with others all your great ideas and projects!
    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved watching your video, I just love to see how and where all of my fellow scrappers create!! TFS...I applied to the team this time around so we'll see what happens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout! I hope you get your PDW kit soon. I can't wait to see what you will do with it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I know this is a post about your former term with Clip It Up, but I am SO excited to be working with you on the next term!!! Loved your video, by the way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I followed all of the last days of posts, ...and I am soooo glad to be working with you for this term...and this was not fyour final post! LOVE your work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is something I really need to sit down and do. LOVE your page!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!