Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Best Creation Sneak Peeks

Hey everyone! Bracing ourselves for another snow storm here today! Wow... that pile of snow is getting bigger and bigger! Kids are loving it though!! :) I'll have to get some pics! :)
I have been doing lots of scrapping lately, but I am not able to share it all with you yet! Spellbinders competition pieces are not allowed to be seen until the team is announced, and all of my creations for Best Creation using their new lines have to wait until they appear on the blog! however... I'm sure it's ok to share some sneak peeks with you! So shhhh... it'll be our secret! :)

Using the TRAVEL FOREVER collection from Best Creation...
And this is a sneak from a layout using the SAFARI BOY Collection...

Since that is all I can share with you for now, I'll let you be with that. I'll be back later today with a project I did for Simply Renee! I LOVE it... :)
So until then... Happy Scrapping!!
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!