Sunday, October 23, 2011

Holiday Hello's... with Miss Arts!

I have been working like crazy on my online class for Miss Paper Arts! And I must say... I am loving the projects that I created for these classes! For those taking my class, we will be creating 3 cards and one gift tin! Each project can be done the simple way, or you can continue on and use some fun techniques to take your card from Great to Glamorous!! Here is the "official" Miss Arts write up and a few sneak peeks! Then I'll share a bit more about how you can take my class and many more AMAZING classes!


Holiday Hello's
Santa is not the only one who hands out coal to some and the latest and greatest toy to others. Don’t feel guilty, we all make a list of who we send holiday cards to because we want to, and who we send cards to because we feel we have to. In Tina McDonald’s, Holiday Hellos, class you’ll learn how to make simple cards for “the rarely nice” on your list and how to take take those same cards to amazing for the “never naughties” in your life. This 101 class uses 4 easy-to-follow videos to herald the hectic out of saying hello over the holidays. For even fewer Winter woes purchase our complementary card making kit, Virginia’s Letter. Miss Art’s Papercrafting School keeps your Noel note-giving neurosis-free beginning on 11/1/11.

Here's a link to the Youtube promotional video for it too! :)
If you are not familiar with Miss arts, here is the link to the website. This site is like an online classroom. You can subscribe and get ALL of the classes! Or you can just subscribe to one type of class... here is the link to the subscription info...
I would LOVE to have some of you join in for my class!! That'd be awesome! Let me know if you drop by and what you think of it!! I'm using stickles, liquid pearls, mica powder, Spellbinders die templates and SO much more!
Anyway, that's all for now! I'm back to the craft table! :)
Until Next time...
Happy Scrapping!
~TINA~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!