Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Creating with Artistic Wire!

Good morning crafty peeps! :) I hope this day finds you well and itching for inspiration!
Today I would like to share with you two cards I designed. They were created for Julianna Hudgins books for Artistic Wire! These books are filled with fun and funky projects using wire! If you are itching to try something different, yet simple? Check out these books... they will definately give you something fun to try!
This first project is ceatured in Julianna's book titled "Creative Fusion". FULL instructions to create this project are found in the book.So I won't be sharing too much with you! :)
 
 God's Blessings to You 























 I love the whimsical feel to this card... it is made withthe Fairy Flora collection from Prima... and it just feels so dreamy! :) I used Spellbinders ™ die templates to create this card as well.
 LF-246 Grand Labels Eleven
S5-051 Fanciful Flight S4-114
Standard Circles Lg
S4-239 Butterfly Circles
GC-001 Grand Calibur
Here is a Close-up for you!
     
Supplies (Besides the Spellbinders listed above):  
http://www.beadalon.com/Artistic Wire 18 Guage silver, 22 guage copper  
Prima Patterned paper and lace
Our Daily Bread Designs stamp  
Want2Scrap pearls, Burgandy  
Ranger Stickles
Clear Snap Fluid Cat Eyes Ink, Merlot and Deep Green  
Helmar Premium Craft Glue, liquid scrap dots and Zap Dots  
Clear beads (unknown)
 
For my second project... and my personal favorite, I used the same wire wrapping technique and created a very elegant card. I adore the colors in this one... This is featured in the book titled Wired Cards and Embellishments. This book also can be found on the website here.

Loving Thoughts

Spellbinders die templates used on this project are
LF-133 Grand Scalloped Rectangles
LF-132 Grand Rectangles
S4-314 Lacey Ovals
S4-110 Classic Ovals Lg
S5-028 Nested Pennants

Again, I love the elegance in this card. The Glitz designs papers give this such a contrasting color scheme. Here is a closeup at some of the details...
 
Supplies (Besides Spellbinders listed above):
Artistic Wire 18 guage silver, 22 guage silver and green, Delux Coiling Gizmo
Glitz Designs Patterned Paper
My Minds Eye Patterned Paper (Green leaves)
Bazill BasicsCardstock
Creative Impressions ribbon
Just Rite Stampers stamps
Clear Snap Fluid Cat Eyes Ink, black, pink, green
Beads
Helmar liquid scrap dots, premium craft glue

 Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope that you have once again been inspired... I know just posting this makes me want to dig out my wire and start playing!
Thanks SO much to Julianna and Artistic Wire for this awesome opportunity to design for these publications! :)
So until next time...
Happy Creating! :)
~TINA~

PS: I am sorry for how things are appearing on here... my blog is messing with me bad! I'm going to win though... I just need to find the time to work on it! Thanks for your patience! :)

3 comments:

  1. These are just beautiful! Congrats on being published in Julianna's book that is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina two gorgeous cards i will have to look up about that wire its fab Hugs Elaine .
    Congratulations on your publication well done

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great cards! Love them! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!