Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Xyron joins forces with Trinity

Hi everyone! Are you enjoying your summer!?!? I know we sure are around here! The blog's been quiet, but my house sure is not! :)
Today I am here to share a card with you that I created for the partnership of Trinity Paper Arts with Xyron!
I received the MAKING THE TEAM paper collection. The colors in this kit are so pretty, even if the theme of "sports" is not my strong suit! So, what did I do? I took the paper completely out of context and created this little beauty! :)

In creating this card, I used my Xyron 5" Creative station as well as my Mega runner! I adhered the flowers with a glue gun and the @Spellbinders dies with foam tape!
The die template is fromSpellbinders new Summer Release! Isn't it a beauty? And one of my favorite stamp sets from Rubber Cafe!

Thanks to Trinity Paper Arts for psrtnering up with Xyron for this fun blog event!!
I would love to have had time to create more, but keeping all 5 kids amused and happy this time of year... well... you can imagine! :)
So thanks for stopping by!
Supplies:
Trinity Paper Arts "Meet The Team" collection
Xyron 5" Creative Station and Mega Runner
Kaisercraft blooms
Zva pearl flourishes.
Spellbinders die templates (New Release!!)
Rubber Cafe stamp
Ranger distress ink
ClearSnap Pigment die ink
Stick pin by Crafting with Darsie

So, until next time, Enjoy your summer!!
Happy Creating!!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:43 AM

    Beautiful. I am thinking of getting my 1st die cutter and I keep coming back to the spelllbinder designs and this card is a perfect example of why - the details make it look more sophisticated instead of elementary.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!