Thursday, March 14, 2013

Jewel Flowers and Flourishes Masking Tutorial

Hi! Thanks for dropping by!
Today is my day to post on Julianna's Positively Me Design Team Blog! I hope you will stop over and leave me a comment! That'd be fabulous!
Today I have another video for you! I am showing how to make this card...
I have explored 2 techniques... Masking using die templates and creating flower centers and accents using seed beads! It is SO much fun!
 

 
I hope you will check out the video and let me know what you think!
Until Next Time...
Happy Creating!
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. This card and tag are absolutely gorgeous, and I really loved the center of these beads, it gave it lots of dimension to the flower, and somehow made it look more real. Thanks sooo much for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!