Thursday, December 12, 2013

Glittered Poinsettia Video for Imagine Crafts

Hey! Thanks for stopping by! Today I have a fun video to share with you! I created this project for Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko. I LOVE LOVE LOVE The Goosebumps spray!!!!! In this project I have used it to hold Glitter on the Vertigo Poinsettia's! And frame as well. LOVE!!!

I ADORE how this turned out!!! Pictures never do it justice.... but here it is...

And here's how I did it!!
Here are some closeups...
And last but not least, here are the products that I used...

Supplies:

Bazzill Cardstock (white, green)
vellum
Just Rite Stampers sentiment
Prima bling
Want2Scrap pearls
May Arts Lace
Hot Glue Gun
Xyron Mega Runner
Glitter

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you are enjoying all of the festive Christmas preparations!!!
Until next time...
Happy Creating!!!

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous project Tina, I now want to goose bump and glitter EVERYTHING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAUW this is soooooo gorgeous, and definitely one thing I´m going to try very soon. That poinsettia is absolutely stunning Tina, and I absolutely love it.
    But I do have to ask you, what is this Verigo?? I´ve never heard about that ever before, so I have no clue, except I can see in the video, that it´s some kind of plastic material???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Tina! The poinsettias are beautiful. Love that die-cut.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fantastic project, Tina! LOOOOVE the sparkly poinsettias!!!
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!