Tuesday, February 04, 2014

Spellbinders 2014 W CHA Catalogue project: Die D-Lites

Good morning friends! Today I'm here to share with you a project that is featured in Spellbinders new  catalogue! Did you know you can view it online? Check it out here to see all of the AMAZING new releases!! Just click where it says "Download a free copy"!!
I had the opportunity to create some projects for this catalogue!! You can see this first one on page 35. My assignment colour was purple. Oh dear, i thought! NOT a huge fan of purple, but I took on the challenge! I was quite pleased with the results, if I do say so myself! I LOVED the dies I got to work with, and was able to create something that fit perfectly!! The Die D-Lites are probably some of my favourite dies to work with!!
Check it out!!
Turning Eleven


Aren't all those blooms beautiful!!!??? I cut them out using Core'dinations Kraft Core card stock, and sanded them! Love the effect!!
Here is a little walk thru video I created to help you see the creative journey I took in creating this page.

NOTE: I see now that I neglected to mention the SPRIGS set that I used in this project as well. See this die set here...

Thanks for watching!! I love to hear from you!
Until Next Time...
Happy Scrapping!!

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful - and a wonderful legacy page for Jasmine. I'm very lazy about coming and giving you feedback now that I get your post in my e-mail, but I do still love each and every one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Tina this is so beautiful, and you sure have a gorgeous daughter too. She´s a real beauty.
    I must admit, I´ve also really fallen for the D-Lites, and use them all the time. I haven´t got any of the newer ones yet, but hopefully I will sometime soon, there´s soooo many of them on my wishlist already he he. (Don´t think, it´ll ever end he he he)
    Thanks sooo much for the info about the catalog, I really didn´t know that, but it makes things much easier, so I have downloaded it now he he.
    Thanks again and have a wonderful day hun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!