Wednesday, June 18, 2014

You are Awesome!!!

Hey everyone!! With graduation season upon us. i thought I'd share with you a fun card that i created with that in mind! It is not your everyday graduation card, and can certainly be used for other occasions. I did that intentionally! :)

To create this card, I used some fun papers and matted them in black. Rounding the bottom right corner of all pieces gives it a fun look.
The star is a spellbinders set called Stars Five. Before die cutting, I inked the die using Tuxedo Black ink from Imagine Crafts. Then, when I die cut the yellow paper, the black gave an awesome frame to my star! Love this technique!! Sentiment is stamped from the Little Big Greetings set from Fun Stampers Journey.
The tail for the star is from Zva Creative. Here is the original set that I took it from...

I wanted a tail like the one on this piece, so I trimmed off the butterfly, and set it aside for another project! I LOVE the versatility of these!!

Zva Creative products used:
CRB-07CA-106 Butterfly with tail silver, 
Basic Lines Crystal - Orange (0.5 cm)
[CRW-03CB-146]
Basic Lines Crystal - Orange (0.3 cm)
[CRW-03CB-131]

Thanks for stopping by!!
Until next time, Happy Creating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!