Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Spellbinders Honeycomb ornament video tutorial

Hello Friends!! Today is my day to share a tutorial on the Spellbinders blog!! But for today's project i have also created a video tutorial for you to make it easier for you to see HOW it is created!!
And here is exactly how you do it!! Sit back and enjoy! It's SO much easier than it looks!!

To see step-out photos, full supply list, and written instructions, please visit the Spellbinders blog post here.

Thanks for stopping by! 
Until Next Time...
Happy Creating!!

4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful ornament here again Tina. Very beautiful for sure.
    I don´t bother to comment on the Spellbinder blog anymore, since my comments for some reason seems to go into their spamfolder, and even asked several times, they haven´´t done anything about it. It suddenly became a pproblem to comment on more blogs, and a couple of them found out, it went to the spamfolder, so I wrote the others too, and everyone else have fixed it, just not Spellbinders, even I´ve asked both on their blog and on the FB site more times, so guess they think, they get enough comments, since they don´t bother LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very beautiful work; everything you touch turns to magic!

    ReplyDelete

  3. Tina, I have been meaning to stop by and say how much I love this ornament! Very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!