Sunday, January 03, 2016

Reflecting on 2015... some highlights!

Looking back on 2015... it was a fantastic year in so many ways! I had some wonderful creative opportunities...
*Working for Scrap-N-Art online magazine!
*Designing for DCWV
*Continuing on with Imagine Crafts
*Another term with Spellbinders
*Design team trip to Phoenix AZ with my Spellbinders peeps!
*Some awesome publications, including a couple of covers!!

It was also a year of change creatively for me. I stepped down from all of my design team commitments except for Spellbinders. I was burnt out. Never thought that would happen... but it did. I really needed a break! So beginning in June, I created only for Spellbinders.
Now, my work for Spellbinders ended with 2015. I will miss it SOO much! I adore Spellbinders products and will be forever thankful for the amazing opportunity to design for Stacey Caron!! She is so special to me! She gave me the opportunity of a lifetime... She made us feel like we were family... Getting to hang out with the design team in Phoenix was so special. We got to know everyone on a personal level. That is what made this company unique. Spellbinders is what it is because of you Stacey...
I wasn't sure what would happen once I was finished with all of my commitments. I was afraid I would loose my desire to create. Didn't know if perhaps it would be the beginning of the end for me...
But i am so happy to say that it's not!! I have been working on organizing my studio, and I'm SO excited about this new freedom I have!! I can create WHATEVER I want, using WHATEVER I want... WHENEVER I want!!  It's a very strange feeling... but very liberating! !I  look forward to getting back to my roots... to scrapbooking! i enjoy the paper crafts, DIY and cards, but Scrapbooking is my passion!!
Now, that doesn't mean I will not be applying to some awesome teams... I still ADORE working for companies... just sayin'... Hoping for some AMAZING opportunities to come my way in 2016!!

I'd like to share some of my 15 favourite projects from 2015... In no particular order...





















Wow! That was so hard to decide! So much variety! so much fun!! There are a few others that I'd like to add, but they are using new product by Spellbinders, so I can't share yet! ;)

Thanks for joining me on this look back thru 2015!! I'd love to hear what project above is your favourite!!
Until Next time...
Happy Creating!


8 comments:

  1. Fabulous projects! Have fun with your creative freedom!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! It's kind of exciting!! :)

      Delete
  2. So many outstanding and gorgeous projects here Tina. I love everything, but.... there is a babycard in the middle it really caught my eayes because of the most amazing flowers, I´ve ever seen made. It´s sooo beautiful and I love how it turned out with the glitter in the middle of them and everything else on it too. Just LOVE that card, but everything is as I said really beautifulæ work and sooo well made. And I´m sooo glad to hear, that you´ve found back to the joy of crafting again and will look forward to see a lot more from you again. Happy Mew Year with a lot of happy crafting sweet lady.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maryann, you have always been a faithful visiter and commenter. You always make me smile with your sweetness. Thank you so much! I look forward to the year ahead and reading many more of your sweet comments! Have a great year! :)

      Delete
  3. Wow Tina, these projects are oh so beautiful ESPECIALLY love your layouts, they are seriously so divine!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. such beauties! your work's a one-of-a-kind presentation; it'll be nice for you to have a mental health break. Your work's wonderful & thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tina - what a pleasure scrolling through this post - I have always loved your work and remember the first layout of yours I saw - I will have it saved for inspiration! I am so blessed that we got to meet in Phoenix - you are inspiring on so many levels!! Love you girlie!! {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on all your accomplishments and now enjoy your freedom and take flight! These are some amazing projects! My top 3 of your top picks, in no particular order... The elegant and feminine Wishing You Well, the lovely shabby chic Listen to Your Heart piece (so obvious you are doing that!) and the fabulous candle and card gift set with the terrific Quietfire sentiments! Thanks for the eye candy!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!